CHIPRA Compliance Poster
Starting at $24.95
The CHIPRA Compliance Poster fulfills notice requirements that apply to all businesses that offer health benefits to employees.
Under the Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (CHIPRA), employees in 38 states are entitled to apply for health premium assistance for themselves and their dependents via state Medicaid and children’s health programs. CHIPRA requires employers to provide a notice informing employee health plan participants of their right to apply for such assistance and whom to contact within their state for more information.
The CHIPRA Compliance Poster fulfills notice requirements that apply to all businesses that offer health benefits to employees. Failure to comply with CHIPRA notice requirements can result in penalties of up to $119 per violation per day.
Features & Benefits
- 12" x 18" poster
- Meets CHIPRA notice requirements
- Informs workers of their rights for health premium assistance
The CHIPRA Compliance Poster contains the following information:
- An explanation of the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- A state directory of CHIP contact information
- Contact information for associated federal government agencies (the U.S. Department of Labor and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return your product within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.