Background Investigations Compliance Program
All employers who conduct or outsource background investigations as a condition of employment must comply with notification, documentation and anti-discrimination requirements under applicable state, federal and local laws. Violations can result in fines up to $50,000 per violation.
- All-In-One Background Investigations Compliance Guide featuring a legal brief from an attorney, mandatory notice requirements, a sample policy, coverage of state and municipal laws, recent guidance from the FTC & EEOC and FAQs
- Pad of 25 mandatory FCRA "Summary of Consumer Rights" Notice Forms
- Pad of 25 EEOC/FTC Applicant Rights Handouts to demonstrate good faith compliance
- 11" x 17" Background Screening Policy Poster
- CD-ROM containing comprehensive informing to ensure full compliance
- Money Back Guarantee: Return within 30 days for a full refund, less shipping and handling