Applicant Information Poster
Starting at $29.95
Employers need to be aware that some mandatory labor law notices, such as the Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (EEOC’s) Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Notice, need to be displayed or provided to not only employees also to job applicants. Violations for not providing specific notices can lead to large fines and penalties.
The Applicant Information Poster helps employers avoid lawsuits and penalties by providing important federal labor law notices that must be posted where applicants can view them, such as in an interview area, front office, or main lobby.
Features & Benefits
- 15” x 20” poster
- Provides clear communication to applicants workers on their employment and hiring rights
- Displays an employer’s good-faith compliance efforts to follow multiple federal labor law notice posting requirements
- Helps to prevent possible lawsuits, fines, and penalties
The Applicant Information Poster includes the following critical notices:
- EEOC’s EEO is the Law Notice
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice
- Your Rights Under USERRA Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
If you are not completely satisfied, return your order within 7 days of receipt for a full refund, less shipping charges.