Alleged Harasser’s Response Form - Digital
A digital, attorney-reviewed form to document the alleged harasser’s response to an allegation of harassment during a formal investigation.
Employers are legally required to conduct a fair, impartial, and thorough investigation of any complaint of harassment in the workplace to demonstrate compliance with state and federal anti-discrimination laws. Failure to investigate a complaint in a timely and thorough manner can result in findings of employer liability in the event the complaint escalates into a lawsuit. The harassment investigation must include documentation of the initial complaint, interviews of any witnesses, reviews of supporting facts and evidence, and the response of the alleged harasser.
Our attorney-reviewed, digital Alleged Harasser’s Response Form documents the alleged perpetrator’s formal response to a workplace harassment complaint made against them. It includes space for the alleged harasser to explain their perception of the incident(s), their version of events, and whether they were aware that the alleged victim found their behavior unwelcome or intimidating. The form also includes a statement notifying the alleged harasser that the complainant and any witnesses are protected from unlawful retaliation for participating in the investigation.
Features & Benefits Include:
- A digital investigation form to document the alleged harasser’s perspective of the events and behaviors described in a harassment complaint as part of a thorough harassment investigation.
- Attorney-reviewed to ensure compliance with anti-discrimination laws.
- Printable, fill-in-the-blanks digital format for physical or electronic recordkeeping;
- A detailed instruction sheet explaining how and when to use the form and how long to retain it.
Our attorney-reviewed form is designed to help employers:
- Document the response of an alleged harasser during an investigation into a complaint of workplace harassment.
- Notify the alleged harasser that the complainant and any witnesses are protected from retaliation for participating in the investigation.
- Comply with documentation and recordkeeping requirements under state and/or federal anti-discrimination laws.
- If you are not completely satisfied, you can cancel your order within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.