All-On-One Independent Contractors Poster
Starting at $24.95
Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), all employers must ensure that their workers are properly classified as either "employees" or "independent contractors." Misclassifying employees as independent contractors or violating the legal rights of an independent contractor can result in lawsuits, tax penalties, and other monetary penalties. Willful or purposeful violations can also be penalized with employer incarceration.
The All-On-One Independent Contractors Poster helps independent contractors understand their rights and obligations under the FLSA, and how their job duties differ from those who are considered “employees.”
Features & Benefits
- 26” x 20” poster
- Provides clear communication to workers on the differences between “employees” and “independent contractors”
- Displays an employer’s good-faith compliance efforts to follow the FLSA when it involves proper worker classification
- Helps to prevent possible lawsuits, fines, and penalties
The All-On-One Independent Contractors Poster includes the following critical policy statements and notices:
- Independent Contractor Harassment & Discrimination Notice
- Your Rights as an Independent Contractor
- IRS Form SS-8 Notice
- Independent Contractors vs. Employees Comparison Chart
If you are not completely satisfied, return your order within 7 days of receipt for a full refund, less shipping charges.