All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster
Starting at $32.95
The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal employment law that defines employer obligations relating to employee wages, hours, overtime, and child labor. All employers with two or more employees on payroll must comply with the FLSA, regardless of whether they are dually covered by a state minimum wage or child labor law.
To ensure full compliance, employers must implement policies and pay practices that meet the Act’s standards, and must notify employees of their rights and obligations. The most common updates to employer obligations under the FLSA include increases to state and local minimum wages. Sometimes these wages increase on an annual basis. Non-compliance with these updates could result in penalties of $2,050 per violation.
The attorney-reviewed All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster helps employers notify workers of important changes in the law and demonstrate good faith compliance with the wage and hour and overtime provisions of the Act.
Features & Benefits
- 22” x 22.5” poster
- Provides clear communication of critical provisions such as the salary deductions policy and overtime exemptions criteria
- Displays an employer’s good-faith compliance efforts to follow the FLSA, reducing the possibility of fines, penalties, and lawsuits
The All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster includes the following critical policy statements and notices:
- State Minimum Wages
- Special Minimum Wages for Disabled Workers
- Tipped Employees Requirements
- Overtime Exemptions Criteria
- Child Labor Provisions
- Salary Basis Policy
- Employment Relationship Classification
- Break Time for Nursing Mothers
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return your product within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.