All-On-One Federal Contracts Poster
Starting at $19.95
Comply with mandatory posting and notice requirements for multiple federal contract laws by posting our All-On-One Federal Contracts Poster.
All employers with federal government contracts in excess of $2,500 must comply with several sets of laws that contain certain posting and notice requirements as a condition of retaining their contract. In most cases, the rights of employees under the provisions of relevant federal contract laws must be communicated in a prominent and accessible location at the worksite where it may be seen by all employees performing under the contract. Failure to comply with the posting requirements or implementing regulations of these laws may result in the termination of the contract and possible debarment from future government contracts for a period of up to three years.
Satisfy posting requirements under the Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act, the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act, E-Verify laws, and the guidelines established by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and the U.S. Department of Labor.
Features & Benefits
- 30” x 25.5” poster with easy-to-read, plain-language text
- Demonstrates good-faith compliance with federal contract laws
- Informs employers of their rights relating to hours worked, wages, union dues, discrimination and whistleblower rights
The All-On-One Federal Contracts Poster contains the following notices and information:
- Executive Order 13496 and the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)
- Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act
- McNamara-O’Hara Service Contract Act
- E-Verify laws and Executive Order 12989
- Affirmative Action Guidelines for Federal Contractors
- Drug-free Workplace Requirements for Federal Contractors
- Employee Whistleblower Rights
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return your product within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.