All-On-One FCRA Notification Poster
Starting at $19.95
All businesses that conduct background investigations on job applicants or credit checks on customers must comply with the notification and identity theft provisions of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Under the FCRA, businesses are obligated to obtain a written authorization from an applicant or employee before a background investigation or credit check can be performed. Employers also need to provide a “Summary of Consumer Rights” notice if a background check or credit check results in adverse action, and ensure that personally identifiable documents are shredded to prevent identity theft. Violations of FCRA notice requirements can result in penalties up to $4,063 per violation.
The All-On-One FCRA Notification Poster includes the information that employers need in order to comply with background investigation and credit check regulations.
Features & Benefits
- 16” x 20” poster
- Demonstrates compliance with background investigation and credit check notifications
- Helps to prevent information breaches and identity theft
- Educates employees and applicants of their rights under the FCRA
The All-On-One FCRA Notification Poster includes the following information:
- The latest FCRA “Summary of Consumer Rights” Notice
- An FCRA Background Investigations Notice that informs applicants and employees of their rights and obligations under the background investigation provisions of the FCRA.
- An Identity Theft Prevention Plan Notice that notifies employees about their rights and obligations relating to the protection of sensitive data and documents.
If you are not completely satisfied, return your order within 7 days of receipt for a full refund, less shipping charges.