Alabama Compliance Management Subscription - Platinum Edition
Starting at $649.90
An all-inclusive annual subscription option for Alabama employers featuring all of Personnel Concepts’ attorney-reviewed compliance posters, digital compliance solutions, and online employee training modules in one complete package, with automatic updates for all products for one full year from the date of purchase.
All Alabama employers are required to comply with posting, notification, training, and record keeping requirements under applicable employment laws. Failure to comply with employment law obligations can result in fines, lawsuits, and government enforcement actions. While the applicability of these laws varies based on employee size and other factors, every employer is subject to a plethora of laws, regulations, and standards.
To ensure compliance, businesses must post required labor law notices, publish/distribute various types of information to employees, implement employment policies & procedures, train their workforce on their rights and obligations, and document their compliance efforts. 100% compliance with these laws is only temporary, as numerous law changes, posting revisions, court decisions, and regulatory updates occur throughout the year, requiring employers to take action to revise their posters, policies, and documentation practices.
To help business owners address a litany of employer compliance obligations, Personnel Concepts has introduced an annual Compliance Management Subscription (CMS) Platinum Edition, the most comprehensive workplace compliance subscription available anywhere. It includes mandatory labor law posters, attorney-reviewed employee notification posters addressing various laws & regulations, unlimited access to online training modules for your employees, access to our online portal featuring digital versions of 45 topic-specific compliance programs, and automatic updates for all product components for one full year. No other transactions during the subscription year will be necessary, and subscribers will not be solicited for any additional purchases via telesales or direct mail until it’s time to renew.
With your valid email address, you will also be enrolled in our Subscriber Advantage Program, which entitles you to free guides, checklists, videos, and webinars throughout the year.
Platinum Basic Edition (CMS-XB)
For businesses that do NOT offer health insurance benefits.
- An Alabama Space Saver-1 All-On-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster
- Full poster replacement for your All-On-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster when a mandatory revisions occurs
- Unlimited access to our online training modules for employees, covering topics such as sexual harassment, workplace violence prevention, COVID-19 prevention, and more.
- An Alabama Space Saver-2 All-On-One OSHA Safety Poster
- An All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster to notify employees of their rights and obligations under wage & hour laws
- An All-On-One Harassment & Discrimination (EEO) Poster that includes policy statements prohibiting discrimination in the workplace
- An All-On-One Emergency Safety Instructions Poster on what to do during a workplace emergency
- An Applicant Information Poster for your lobby or applicant area to comply with posting requirements pertaining to job applicants
- 12 months of automatic updates for all included posters
- A Compliance Certificate of Purchase
- 1 year subscription to our quarterly Compliance Concepts, Safety Compliance Monitor, Wage & Hour Compliance Monitor, and Diverse Workforce newsletters
- A $70,000 “We Pay the Fine” Reimbursement Guarantee
- Access to our Digital Workplace Compliance Library, featuring over 45 topic-specific compliance programs in digital format, plus forms, training handouts, sample policies, and more.
- Monthly Digital Compliance Resources, including guides, checklists, and videos to help you stay compliance
- Live Quarterly Webinars featuring attorneys and subject matter experts
- Management & Motivation Guides and Resources, exclusive to our Compliance Management Subscription customers
Platinum Pro Edition (CMS-XP)
For businesses that offer health insurance benefits, our Professional Edition includes everything in the Standard Edition, plus the following additional resources:
- An All-On-One HIPAA Information Poster to comply with privacy and security policy requirements
- An All-On-One COBRA Information Poster to ensure compliance with general notice requirements and inform health plan participants of their rights and obligations
- An Employee Health Insurance Information Poster to help employees understand their healthcare options
- Additional newsletter: Benefits Law Quarterly
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return your subscription within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.