Accident Investigation Form - Digital
A digital, attorney-reviewed form designed to help employers thoroughly investigate a work-related injury and determine preventative actions to prevent similar injuries.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires that all employers maintain a workplace free of possible safety hazards so that employees have a safe place to work. Sometimes, however, accidents can occur causing property damage or, even worse, personal injury or death. Employers must record and investigate incidents of workplace injuries to meet proper OSHA recordkeeping and reporting requirements, as well as to recommend preventive action to avoid reoccurrence.
Our digital, attorney-reviewed Accident Investigation Form is designed to help employers determine the root cause of a work-related accident and identify corrective measures that can prevent future accidents. Employers who conduct thorough accident investigations and document those efforts can demonstrate good-faith compliance with the General Duty Clause of the OSH Act and related OSHA standards.
Features & Benefits Include:
- A digital form to capture the details of a work-related accident and analyze the root cause;
- Attorney-reviewed to ensure compliance with OSHA guidelines and mandatory documentation and recordkeeping requirements;
- Printable, fill-in-the-blanks digital format for physical or electronic recordkeeping;
- A detailed instruction sheet explaining how & when to use the form and how long to retain it.
Our attorney-reviewed form is designed to help employers:
- Investigate workplace accidents, determine root cause, and demonstrate good-faith compliance with OSHA’s General Duty Clause and recordkeeping requirements.
- Identify corrective measures that can prevent similar accidents from occurring in the future.
If you are not completely satisfied, you can cancel your order within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.