ACA Marketplace Notice - No Health Insurance - Digital
A digital, attorney-reviewed notification form to communicate required information to employees about health insurance marketplaces as mandated by the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), employers covered by the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) are required to provide a notice to employees about the health insurance marketplace/exchanges of the state(s) in which they operate. Employers have been required to provide this notice to current employees and new employees at the time of hire since October 1st, 2013. There are two versions of the required notice: one for businesses that provide health insurance to some or all employees, and one for businesses that do not offer such benefits to any of their workers.
All employers that do not offer health insurance benefits to their employees can use our attorney-reviewed Marketplace Notice for Companies Without Health Insurance Plans to meet employee ACA notice requirements. It provides crucial information about the services provided to covered employees by the corresponding state health insurance marketplace. The notice also explains if the employee is eligible for a premium tax credit after purchasing a qualified health plan.
Features & Benefits Include:
- A digital notice form to help businesses who do not offer health insurance benefits to its workforce fulfill mandatory notice requirements for new hires and existing employees;
- Attorney-reviewed to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA);
- Printable, fill-in-the-blanks digital format for physical or electronic recordkeeping;
- A detailed instruction sheet explaining how & when to use the form and how long to retain it.
Our attorney-reviewed form is designed to help employers:
- Comply with mandatory notice requirements under the ACA and the FLSA.
- Notify employees about their rights to affordable health coverage through health insurance marketplaces.
If you are not completely satisfied, you can cancel your order within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.