Affordable Care Act Compliance Kit
The health care reform bill, also known as Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act, requires all employers to have a notice to employees about healthy insurance marketplaces. These required notices must be provided whether or not the employer offers health insurance benefits. Failure to comply can result in fines, penalties and employment lawsuits.
To help our valued customers comply with provisions of the Affordable Care Act, Personnel Concepts has introduced a comprehensive ACA Compliance Kit for employers featuring the information and resources you need to ensure your compliance.
- All-In-One Affordable Care Act Compliance Guide for Employers, featuring a legal brief from an attorney, plain language guidance, FAQs and information about deadlines and requirements
- 25 fill in the blank ACA/FLSA Health Insurance Marketplace Notice Forms to meet mandatory notice requirements
- 25 Training Handouts for managers and employees
- Employee Notification Poster
- CD-ROM with fill in the blank notice forms and printable training handouts
- Money Back Guarantee: Return within 30 days for a full refund, less shipping and handling