Shop our products
- > Labor Law Posters
- > State-Only Labor Law Posters and Poster Bundles
> OSHA Safety Posters
- > The SS2 OSHA Safety Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Foodservice Safety Poster
- > PPE Workplace Hazard Assessment Checklist
- > Hazcom Employee Right to Know Poster
- > Fire Extinguisher Poster
- > Emergency Safety Instructions Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Safety Poster
- > MRSA Awareness Poster
- > Ergonomics Safety Information Poster
- > First Aid At-a-Glance Poster
- > Bloodborne Pathogens Safety Poster
- > All-In-One First Aid Instructions Poster
- > Labor Law and OSHA Safety Poster Bundles
- > OSHA Safety Programs and Compliance Kits
> Human Resource Tools
- > State Update Kits
- > Affordable Care Act Compliance Kit
- > Worker Misclassification Prevention Kit
- > All-On-One Independent Contractors Poster
- > All-On-One FCRA Notification Poster
- > HR Compliance Training Manual
- > Union-Free Workplace Poster
- > National Labor Relations Act Compliance Kit
- > FLSA Compliance Poster Subscription
- > At-Will Employment Poster
- > All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster
- > 2017 Attendance Record Forms
- > Employer Legal Briefs Subscription
- > Wrongful Termination Prevention Kit
- > Overtime Exemption Checklist Forms
- > See full list
- > Training Solutions
- > FMLA Compliance
> Harassment & Discrimination
- > EEO Compliance Poster Subscription
- > All-On-One ADA Compliance Poster
- > Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act Compliance Kit
- > GINA Notification Poster
- > Federal Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > California Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Sexual Harassment Fact Sheet Forms
- > California Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Race Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > Race Discrimination Is Unlawful Poster
- > Racial Diversity Awareness Poster
- > Harassment Policy Forms
- > ADA Amendments Act Compliance Kit
- > ADA Disability Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA EEO Incident Report Form
- > Wrongful Discharge Employment Manual
- See full list
> HIPAA & COBRA Compliance
- > HIPAA Compliance Program
- > CHIPRA Compliance Poster
- > COBRA Notification Poster
- > All-In-One COBRA Information Poster
- > COBRA Information Forms
- > Employer Notice to COBRA Administrator Forms
- > HIPAA Compliance Poster Subscription and Newsletter
- > All-On-One HIPAA Compliance Poster
- > HIPAA Privacy and Security Acknowledgment Forms
- > HIPAA Confidentiality Forms
- > HIPAA Authorization Forms
- > HITECH Act Security Rule Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
> Workplace Posters & Programs
- > Flu Awareness Poster Kit
- > Mandatory Indiana No Smoking Notice
- > Davis Bacon Construction Project Poster
- > Employees Working on a Government Contract Poster
- > Social Media Policy Poster
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Complete Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Basic Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Standard Edition
- > All-On-One Federal Contracts Poster
- > Drug-Free Workplace Poster
- > Workplace Health and Wellness Poster Pack
- > Workplace First Aid Poster Pack
- >See full list
- > I-9 Compliance
Enter your email address
Please read this Policy carefully. Use of this Site is subject to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If the terms and conditions of the Policy are unacceptable to you, please do not use this Site and do not submit any personally identifiable information via this Site. When you submit information via this Site, you consent to the information collection, use, and disclosure practices described in this Policy.
This Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. This Site and this Policy are directed to persons located in the United States and users from other geographic regions use this Site with full knowledge.
Scope of this Policy
Passive Information Collection and Use
During your visit, this Site may passively collect certain kinds of information, as described below:
IP Addresses. An Internet protocol (IP) address is a unique identifier automatically assigned to a user's computer when logging onto the Internet. IP addresses are used to identify server problems, administer a website, and compile aggregated statistics for marketing and research purposes. This Site captures IP addresses.
Navigational Data. Navigational data includes log files and clickstream data. Navigational data can identify a user's Web browser and operating system, when and for how long a user visits a website, what pages a user views on a website,and the address of the website that the user was visiting previously. This information is typically used to administer a website, improve website content, and compile aggregated statistics for marketing and research purposes. This Site collects navigational data.
Cookies. "Cookies" are small text files sent from a website to the hard drive of a user's computer to store bits of information related to that user. Cookies can store a variety of information, including IP addresses, navigational data, server information, and data transfer times. There are two kinds of cookies: session cookies, which are deleted once a user closes his or her Web browser window or otherwise turns off his computer, and persistent cookies, which remain on a user's computer hard drive until deleted.
Session cookies are typically used to aid in website navigation and to collect statistical information. Persistent cookies can also aid in website navigation and collecting statistical information, but are typically used to customize a website for a user, such as by storing passwords and preferences so that users do not have to reenter them each time they visit a website. This Site does use session cookies and persistent cookies.
"Internet Tags" (also known as single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs) are similar to cookies, but they are smaller and are typically used to collect information such as the IP address and browser type related to the user's computer. This Site uses "Internet Tags."
Active Information Collection and Use
In addition to the passive information collection practices described above, this Site actively collects information from you when you submit it through this Site. Some of the information this Site collects is information that is personal or unique to you ("Personal Information"). The kinds of Personal Information this Site may collect include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, fax number, job title, company name, industry sector, product purchase history, and credit card number. For the most part, Personal Information that we seek from you via this Site is sought from you in your business capacity rather than in your individual capacity. We actively collect Personal Information on this Site in many different ways, including when you:
Send us an e-mail or complete and submit an e-mail / "contact us" reply form. In this case, we may use the information you provide for many reasons, including to reply to your e-mail and to learn more about our users.
Register a product online. We use the information you provide to notify you when new versions of the product are released.
Submit a literature request, catalog request, or mailing list form. In this case, we use the information you provide to send to you, online or offline, materials you request, and to contact you regarding product demonstrations.
Complete a price list application form. We use the information you provide to send you the requested price lists.
Submit a product suggestion form. We use the information you submit on a product suggestion form to consider, develop, and evaluate new products and services.
Download certain kinds of software or information available on the Site. We use the information submitted in connection with such downloads to inform you of new software or information releases and to record who has downloaded the software and information available on this Site.
Enter an online promotion, contest, or sweepstakes. We use the information you submit to determine eligibility and to contact you in connection with the promotion, contest, or sweepstakes. We may use the information you provide to send to you, online or offline, materials you request, and to contact you regarding product demonstrations.
Complete survey, feedback, and question forms. We use the information provided in these forms to respond to your questions, evaluate products and services, and better understand our shareholders, distributors, and customers.
We also reserve the right to use Personal Information (other than Resume Information) to market our products and services and those of other third parties that we think might be of interest to you, unless you have indicated a preference not to receive such marketing materials. If you do not want to receive such marketing materials, please see the paragraph entitled "Stop Communications" below. You should be aware that we may use third-party service providers to collect the information described above and also to contact you as described above.
We reserve the right to make full use of all information acquired through this Site that is not in personally identifiable form and also to combine Personal Information (other than Resume Information) collected through this Site with other kinds of information we obtain. For example, we may combine your company's name (collected on-line) with certain credit information (collected off-line) to create a customer profile. In addition, we may link actively-collected Personal Information (e.g., name, address, purchasing history) with passively-collected information (e.g., IP addresses, cookie). By combining such information, we are better able to understand how our users use this Site, what products and services interest our users, and what kinds of purchases our users are likely to make.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose Personal Information collected on this Site to all of our affiliated companies and distributors. We may also share, transfer, or disclose Personal Information submitted through this Site to other third parties, but only as provided in this Policy. When we share Personal Information with third parties, we take reasonable steps to ensure that these third parties will protect the Personal Information and use it only for the purposes for which it was disclosed. We also reserve the right to disclose or transfer any Personal Information collected at this Site:
- to protect the security of the Site;
- to protect ourselves and our affiliated companies against liability;
- to respond to subpoenas or other judicial processes;
- if we believe in good faith that the law requires it; or in connection with any sale, assignment, or other transfer of all or a part of our business or company or any business or our affiliated companies.
The disclosure of Personal Information as contemplated in this Policy may be to a party outside your jurisdiction. By accepting the terms of this Policy, you consent to the transfer of Personal Information you have submitted through this Site to us, to our affiliated companies, and to any other third parties described in this Policy, all or some of which may be located in foreign jurisdictions that may not provide "adequate protection" for Personal Information.
If Personal Information you have submitted through this Site is no longer accurate, current, and complete, please write to us at 3200 E. Guasti Road, Suite 300, Ontario, CA 91761-8642, if you wish to modify, correct, or change this information. We will take appropriate steps to comply with your request, but reserve the right to use Personal Information you have submitted through this Site to verify your identity.
If you are receiving marketing communications (brochures, e-mails, etc.) from us or anyone else with whom we may share Personal Information as described in this Policy, and you no longer wish to receive such communications, please send an e-mail by clicking on this link: COMMUNICATIONS PREFERENCES.
Transmissions over the Internet are never 100% secure or error-free. As a result, we do not, and cannot, guarantee the security, accuracy, or completeness of the Personal Information we gather from you. You should be aware that e-mail submitted through this Site (including forms submitted via e-mail) may not be secure or encrypted, so you should take particular care in deciding what information you send via e-mail. However, once we receive any Personal Information you provide to us, we do take reasonable steps to protect such Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We hope that you will share with us any comments, questions or suggestions you might have regarding the information practices described in this Policy. Please feel free to write to us at 3200 E. Guasti Road, Suite 300, Ontario, CA 91761-8642.
Changes to this Policy
The information and graphics contained on these pages are provided "as is" for informational purposes only. Unless otherwise indicated, the information and graphics contained on these pages are Personnel Concepts' proprietary information. Any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained on these pages shall not be removed. Periodically, Personnel Concepts will make changes to the information provided herein. In addition, Personnel Concepts may make improvements and/or changes in the services described herein at any time without updating these pages.
Personnel Concepts makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the information and graphics provided on these pages, the products or services described herein, or the suitability of such information, graphics, products and services, including without limitation, any implied warranty of title, infringement, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Personnel Concepts does not guarantee or warrant the sequence, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any such data or material. Where opinion is expressed, it is that of the authors, editors, commentators or community members. Personnel Concepts shall not be responsible or liable to any person or entity whomsoever (including, without limitation, persons who may use such data and materials or to whom such data and materials may be furnished) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from any data or material provided by Personnel Concepts or included within Personnel Concepts Web Site(s) whether resulting from errors in or omissions from such material, any use of any such material by any third party, the content of any such material, or otherwise.
Personnel Concepts is not responsible, and shall not be liable, for any damages incurred by any person as a result of such persons’ access to, use of, or downloading of any information or data contained in these pages, including damages caused by any viruses. In no event shall Personnel Concepts be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from this server.
Certain links in these pages will allow you to leave Personnel Concepts’ Web Site(s). The linked sites are not under the control of Personnel Concepts, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Personnel Concepts is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Personnel Concepts.