» Employee Handbooks
Online Employee Handbook Creator
Create your own customized company employee handbook with our interactive Web-based tool.
How an Employee Handbook Helps Your Company
- Increases your chances of prevailing against potential litigation by demonstrating that you clearly communicated to all employees your company’s workplace policies and guidelines.
- Avoids conflicts of interest that could be detrimental to the company’s brand and market competitiveness.
- Informs employees of their responsibilities to protect confidential company information.
- Defines acceptable standards of workplace behavior by identifying and prohibiting specific unlawful employee acts and activities.
- Minimizes frivolous requests and unreasonable demands from employees for special considerations or exceptions.
Customize Your Own Company’s Employee Handbook Today
After purchasing your plan, you will be directed to a dedicated Web page where our interactive system walks you through the development process. You’ll begin by describing your company’s business profile. For the Online Builder Package, you will then be guided through a series of questions about your workplace specific policies. These answers form the basis of your customized handbook. With the ability to save your progress, you can complete the dynamic form at your own pace. When complete, an HR Professional will compile your information, review for compliance and return to you in a downloadable Microsoft Word format for future editing and / or revisions. The main difference with the Professional Package is that the HR Pro will hold a virtual consultation with you to further develop your handbook with more custom policies.
What’s the Difference Between the Basic and Professional Packages?
The basic “Online Builder” package is much as described above. You answer the questions online and take charge of the process of completing your company’s employee handbook. With the “Professional” package, you also receive advice and guidance during a personal consultation with human resource professionals.
Handbook Reflects Up-to-Date State and Federal Laws and Regulations
Not only is the online handbook creation service available 24/7, but the system is constantly updated to stay current with any changes in state and federal employment laws and regulations. You can rest assured that you’ll be producing a fully compliant employee handbook that will help protect you against legal challenges and employee misunderstandings.
Serving the states of: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, as well as the District of Columbia.