Shop our products
- > Labor Law Posters
- > State-Only Labor Law Posters and Poster Bundles
> OSHA Safety Posters
- > The SS2 OSHA Safety Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Foodservice Safety Poster
- > PPE Workplace Hazard Assessment Checklist
- > Hazcom Employee Right to Know Poster
- > Fire Extinguisher Poster
- > Emergency Safety Instructions Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Safety Poster
- > MRSA Awareness Poster
- > Ergonomics Safety Information Poster
- > First Aid At-a-Glance Poster
- > Bloodborne Pathogens Safety Poster
- > All-In-One First Aid Instructions Poster
- > Employee Handbooks
- > Labor Law and OSHA Safety Poster Bundles
- > OSHA Safety Programs and Compliance Kits
> Human Resource Tools
- > State Update Kits
- > Affordable Care Act Compliance Kit
- > Worker Misclassification Prevention Kit
- > All-On-One Independent Contractors Poster
- > All-On-One FCRA Notification Poster
- > HR Compliance Training Manual
- > Union-Free Workplace Poster
- > National Labor Relations Act Compliance Kit
- > FLSA Compliance Poster Subscription
- > At-Will Employment Poster
- > All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster
- > 2015 Attendance Record Forms
- > FLSA Compliance Program
- > Employer Legal Briefs Subscription
- > Wrongful Termination Prevention Kit
- > FairPay Overtime Rules Poster
- > Overtime Exemption Checklist Forms
- > See full list
- > Training Solutions
- > FMLA Compliance
> Harassment & Discrimination
- > EEO Compliance Poster Subscription
- > All-On-One ADA Compliance Poster
- > Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act Compliance Kit
- > GINA Notification Poster
- > Federal Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > California Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Sexual Harassment Fact Sheet Forms
- > California Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Race Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > Race Discrimination Is Unlawful Poster
- > Racial Diversity Awareness Poster
- > Harassment Policy Forms
- > ADA Amendments Act Compliance Kit
- > ADA Disability Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA EEO Incident Report Form
- > Wrongful Discharge Employment Manual
- See full list
> HIPAA & COBRA Compliance
- > HIPAA Compliance Program
- > CHIPRA Compliance Poster
- > COBRA Notification Poster
- > All-In-One COBRA Information Poster
- > COBRA Information Forms
- > Employer Notice to COBRA Administrator Forms
- > HIPAA Compliance Poster Subscription and Newsletter
- > All-On-One HIPAA Compliance Poster
- > HIPAA Privacy and Security Acknowledgment Forms
- > HIPAA Confidentiality Forms
- > HIPAA Authorization Forms
- > HITECH Act Security Rule Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
> Workplace Posters & Programs
- > Flu Awareness Poster Kit
- > Mandatory Indiana No Smoking Notice
- > Davis Bacon Construction Project Poster
- > Employees Working on a Government Contract Poster
- > FairPay Overtime Rules Notification Poster
- > Social Media Policy Poster
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Complete Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Basic Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Standard Edition
- > All-On-One Federal Contracts Poster
- > Drug-Free Workplace Poster
- > Workplace Health and Wellness Poster Pack
- > Workplace First Aid Poster Pack
- >See full list
- > I-9 Compliance
Enter your email address
Online Employee Handbook Creator
Take charge with a focused employee handbook
Every business needs an employee handbook. With our service, creating a custom employee handbook can be done with your own company standards, guidelines and policies.
Our online handbook creation service is available 24/7 and the system is constantly updated to stay current with any changes in state and federal employment laws and regulations. You can rest assured that you'll be producing a fully compliant employee handbook that will help protect you against legal challenges and employee misunderstandings.
How It Works
- Once your purchase is completed, you will access an activation page.
- Complete your basic profile at that time as the activation code can only be used once.
- Once your profile is complete, you will receive an email with a dedicated URL for your employee handbook builder.
- Access that URL anytime to complete your handbook and make changes. If you need to include any custom policies, you will need to purchase the Professional Package.
- Once you submit the handbook as final, an HR professional at Personnel Concepts will compile your information, review for compliance and return to you in a downloadable Microsoft Word format for future editing/revisions.
Professional Package: When you purchase the professional package, in addition to the above, you also receive advice and guidance during a personal consultation with a human resource professional to further develop your handbook with more custom policies. This package is required if you wish to include any custom policies or create a handbook for multiple states.
Why You Need an Employee Handbook
Having an employee handbook helps protect your company from legal liability, while effectively communicating your expectations to your employees. In its latest annual report, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) said it had received 93,727 discrimination complaints, continuing a trend that regularly pushes the 100,000-complaints-a-year mark. More tellingly, the EEOC was successful in settling the great majority of these cases for a record-setting payout of $372.1 million in monetary relief for complaint filers.
In addition, new social media policies and restrictions by the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) probably necessitate a review of your company policies and handbook. You may also want to incorporate information about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the health insurance marketplaces available to all, whether you even offer health insurance.
How an Employee Handbook Helps Your Company
- Increases your chances of prevailing against potential litigation by demonstrating that you clearly communicated to all employees your company's workplace policies and guidelines.
- Avoids conflicts of interest that could be detrimental to the company's brand and market competitiveness.
- Informs employees of their responsibilities to protect confidential company information.
- Defines acceptable standards of workplace behavior by identifying and prohibiting specific unlawful employee acts and activities.
- Minimizes frivolous requests and unreasonable demands from employees for special considerations or exceptions.