Shop our products
- > Labor Law Posters
- > State-Only Labor Law Posters and Poster Bundles
> OSHA Safety Posters
- > OSHA Safety Poster - SS2
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Foodservice Safety Poster
- > PPE Workplace Hazard Assessment Checklist
- > Hazcom Employee Right to Know Poster
- > Fire Extinguisher Poster
- > Emergency Safety Instructions Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Safety Poster
- > MRSA Awareness Poster
- > Ergonomics Safety Information Poster
- > First Aid At-a-Glance Poster
- > Bloodborne Pathogens Safety Poster
- > All-In-One First Aid Instructions Poster
- > Employee Handbooks
- > Labor Law and OSHA Safety Poster Bundles
- > OSHA Safety Programs and Compliance Kits
> Human Resource Tools
- > State Update Kits
- > Affordable Care Act Compliance Kit
- > Worker Misclassification Prevention Kit
- > All-On-One Independent Contractors Poster
- > FCRA Compliance Kit
- > All-On-One FCRA Notification Poster
- > HR Compliance Training Manual
- > Union-Free Workplace Poster
- > All-On-One NLRA Compliance Poster
- > National Labor Relations Act Compliance Kit
- > NLRA Employee Rights Poster
- > FLSA Compliance Poster Subscription
- > At-Will Employment Poster
- > All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster
- > 2015 Attendance Record Forms
- > FLSA Compliance Program
- > Employer Legal Briefs Subscription
- > Wrongful Termination Prevention Kit
- > FairPay Overtime Rules Poster
- > Overtime Exemption Checklist Forms
- > See full list
- > Training Solutions
- > FMLA Compliance
> Harassment & Discrimination
- > EEO Compliance Poster Subscription
- > All-On-One ADA Compliance Poster
- > Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act Compliance Kit
- > GINA Notification Poster
- > Federal Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > California Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Sexual Harassment Fact Sheet Forms
- > California Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Race Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > Race Discrimination Is Unlawful Poster
- > Racial Diversity Awareness Poster
- > Harassment Policy Forms
- > ADA Amendments Act Compliance Kit
- > ADA Disability Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA EEO Incident Report Form
- > Wrongful Discharge Employment Manual
- See full list
> HIPAA & COBRA Compliance
- > HIPAA Compliance Program
- > CHIPRA Compliance Poster
- > COBRA Notification Poster
- > All-In-One COBRA Information Poster
- > COBRA Information Forms
- > Employer Notice to COBRA Administrator Forms
- > HIPAA Compliance Poster Subscription and Newsletter
- > All-On-One HIPAA Compliance Poster
- > HIPAA Privacy and Security Acknowledgment Forms
- > HIPAA Confidentiality Forms
- > HIPAA Authorization Forms
- > HITECH Act Security Rule Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
> Workplace Posters & Programs
- > Flu Awareness Poster Kit
- > Mandatory Indiana No Smoking Notice
- > Davis Bacon Construction Project Poster
- > Employees Working on a Government Contract Poster
- > USERRA Military Service Member Notification Poster
- > USERRA Military Leave Compliance Program
- > FairPay Overtime Rules Notification Poster
- > Social Media Policy Poster
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Complete Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Basic Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Standard Edition
- > All-On-One Federal Contracts Poster
- > Workplace Policy Poster SS-7
- > Drug-Free Workplace Poster
- > Workplace Health and Wellness Poster Pack
- > Workplace First Aid Poster Pack
- > Pandemic Flu Workplace Preparedness Kit
- >See full list
- > I-9 Compliance
Enter your email address
Online Employee Handbook Creator
Take charge with a focused employee handbook
In its latest annual report, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) said it had received 93,727 discrimination complaints, continuing a trend that regularly pushes the 100,000-complaints-a-year mark. More tellingly, the EEOC was successful in settling the great majority of these cases for a record-setting payout of $372.1 million in monetary relief for complaint filers.
In addition, new social media policies and restrictions by the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) probably necessitate a review of your company policies and handbook. You may also want to incorporate information about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the health insurance marketplaces available to all, whether you even offer health insurance.
Having an employee handbook helps protect your company from legal liability, while effectively communicating your expectations to your employees. With our service, creating an employee handbook can be done online with your own customizable company standards, guidelines and policies.
How an Employee Handbook Helps Your Company
- Increases your chances of prevailing against potential litigation by demonstrating that you clearly communicated to all employees your company’s workplace policies and guidelines.
- Avoids conflicts of interest that could be detrimental to the company’s brand and market competitiveness.
- Informs employees of their responsibilities to protect confidential company information.
- Defines acceptable standards of workplace behavior by identifying and prohibiting specific unlawful employee acts and activities.
- Minimizes frivolous requests and unreasonable demands from employees for special considerations or exceptions.
Customize Your Own Company’s Employee Handbook Today
After purchasing your plan, you will be directed to a dedicated Web page where our interactive system walks you through the development process.
IMPORTANT FIRST STEP: Once you go to the activation page and enter your access code, you must answer 14 basic questions about your business, including your contact information and e-mail address. Once you've done this, you'll receive a dedicated URL in your e-mail to return to your dedicated employee handbook creation tool (or if you choose, you can continue to the handbook-building process at this time). If you skip this basic profile step, your activation code will not work should you try to return later. It is essential to enter the basic company contact information and profile before beginning the handbook-building process.
After you've described your company’s business profile, you will then be directed to answer another series of questions to tailor your employee handbook. This can be done immediately after profiling your company, or later when you use your personalized link. For the Online Builder Package, you will then be guided through a series of questions about your workplace specific policies. These answers form the basis of your customized handbook. With the ability to save your progress, you can complete the dynamic form at your own pace. When completed, an HR Professional will compile your information, review for compliance and return to you in a downloadable Microsoft Word format for future editing and / or revisions. The main difference with the Professional Package is that the HR Pro will hold a virtual consultation with you to further develop your handbook with more custom policies.
What’s the Difference Between the Basic and Professional Packages?
The basic “Online Builder” package is much as described above. You answer the questions online and take charge of the process of completing your company’s employee handbook. With the “Professional” package, you also receive advice and guidance during a personal consultation with human resource professionals.
Online Builder (Basic Package):
- Enter your business profile information
- Fill out a form about your company's policies & procedures
- Receive a copy of your handbook via email
- Enter your business profile information
- Our HR Pros schedule a personal consultation to discuss your policies and questions
- Receive a copy of your completely customized handbook via email
Essential Point: If you need to include customized policies tailored specifically to your company, then you'll need the Professional Package.
Handbook Reflects Up-to-Date State and Federal Laws and Regulations
Not only is the online handbook creation service available 24/7, but the system is constantly updated to stay current with any changes in state and federal employment laws and regulations. You can rest assured that you’ll be producing a fully compliant employee handbook that will help protect you against legal challenges and employee misunderstandings.
Serving the states of: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, as well as the District of Columbia.
NOTE: These two packages are now available only for single-state employers. Multi-state packages are no longer available.