Shop our products
- > Labor Law Posters
- > State-Only Labor Law Posters and Poster Bundles
> OSHA Safety Posters
- > The SS2 OSHA Safety Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Foodservice Safety Poster
- > PPE Workplace Hazard Assessment Checklist
- > Hazcom Employee Right to Know Poster
- > Fire Extinguisher Poster
- > Emergency Safety Instructions Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Safety Poster
- > MRSA Awareness Poster
- > Ergonomics Safety Information Poster
- > First Aid At-a-Glance Poster
- > Bloodborne Pathogens Safety Poster
- > All-In-One First Aid Instructions Poster
- > Labor Law and OSHA Safety Poster Bundles
- > OSHA Safety Programs and Compliance Kits
> Human Resource Tools
- > State Update Kits
- > Affordable Care Act Compliance Kit
- > Worker Misclassification Prevention Kit
- > All-On-One Independent Contractors Poster
- > All-On-One FCRA Notification Poster
- > HR Compliance Training Manual
- > Union-Free Workplace Poster
- > National Labor Relations Act Compliance Kit
- > FLSA Compliance Poster Subscription
- > At-Will Employment Poster
- > All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster
- > 2016 Attendance Record Forms
- > FLSA Compliance Program
- > Employer Legal Briefs Subscription
- > Wrongful Termination Prevention Kit
- > FairPay Overtime Rules Poster
- > Overtime Exemption Checklist Forms
- > See full list
- > Training Solutions
- > FMLA Compliance
> Harassment & Discrimination
- > EEO Compliance Poster Subscription
- > All-On-One ADA Compliance Poster
- > Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act Compliance Kit
- > GINA Notification Poster
- > Federal Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > California Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Sexual Harassment Fact Sheet Forms
- > California Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Race Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > Race Discrimination Is Unlawful Poster
- > Racial Diversity Awareness Poster
- > Harassment Policy Forms
- > ADA Amendments Act Compliance Kit
- > ADA Disability Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA EEO Incident Report Form
- > Wrongful Discharge Employment Manual
- See full list
> HIPAA & COBRA Compliance
- > HIPAA Compliance Program
- > CHIPRA Compliance Poster
- > COBRA Notification Poster
- > All-In-One COBRA Information Poster
- > COBRA Information Forms
- > Employer Notice to COBRA Administrator Forms
- > HIPAA Compliance Poster Subscription and Newsletter
- > All-On-One HIPAA Compliance Poster
- > HIPAA Privacy and Security Acknowledgment Forms
- > HIPAA Confidentiality Forms
- > HIPAA Authorization Forms
- > HITECH Act Security Rule Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
> Workplace Posters & Programs
- > Flu Awareness Poster Kit
- > Mandatory Indiana No Smoking Notice
- > Davis Bacon Construction Project Poster
- > Employees Working on a Government Contract Poster
- > FairPay Overtime Rules Notification Poster
- > Social Media Policy Poster
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Complete Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Basic Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Standard Edition
- > All-On-One Federal Contracts Poster
- > Drug-Free Workplace Poster
- > Workplace Health and Wellness Poster Pack
- > Workplace First Aid Poster Pack
- >See full list
- > I-9 Compliance
Enter your email address
Personnel Concepts' Research Department has been tracking trends and changes in labor law compliance and OSHA safety compliance for more than 20 years. Now, with the change in administrations in Washington, D.C., dramatic new shifts in labor law and its enforcement have taken place, first with the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), and later with stricter I-9 enforcement, an increase in EEOC activity, and the mandating of an Employee Rights Poster.
When change happens, you can read it here first. You can scroll through the most recent alerts or go directly to your state and see if there are any recent changes or updates.
You can count on Personnel Concepts as "Your Trusted Compliance Partner" to keep you alerted to evolving laws and regulations that may directly impact the way you do business and may also require you to take affirmative steps in notifying your workforce of changes.
Any changes that affect the posters you are mandated to display will be announced here. Subscribers will also receive the updated posters through the mail, while other customers will be notified of their availability for puchase.
The Nevada Department of Business & Industry has released updated Minimum Wage and Daily Overtime 2016 annual bulletins. The Nevada Department of Business & Industry released a 2016 minimum wage bulletin with the rate of $7.25 per hour for employees with health benefits and $8.25 per hour for employees without health benefits. Minimum overtime rates remain at $10.875 per hour for...
The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development has released an updated Unemployment Benefits notice. The Department of Workforce Development updated the process for applying for unemployment insurance benefits. Applicants have the options of proving their identify with a state identification number if they do not have a driver’s license. Applicants that are not U.S. citizens can...
The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing released an updated Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee notice. Effective April 1, 2016, California employers with 5 or more part-time or full-time employees must post the recently revised Pregnant Employee Rights notice. The revision requires employees to give at least 30 days notice of any foreseeable event before...
The Louisiana Workforce Commission has released an updated 2016 Earned Income Credit (EIC) Notice. Each year, the Earned Income Credit notice updates the gross income limits for claiming EIC in Louisiana. Earned income and adjust gross income limits for workers with one child increased from $39,131 to $39,296 ($44,651 to $44,846 if married filing jointly), from $44,454 to $44,648 ($49,...
The Virginia Department of Labor and Industry has released an updated Job Safety and Health Protection notice. The Virginia Department of Labor and Industry revised its Job Safety and Health Protection notice to match requirements set by the Federal OSHA update. Previously, Virginia employers had to report inpatient hospitalization of three or more employees. The update requires...
The Michigan Unemployment Insurance Agency has released an updated “Unemployment Compensation Notice to Employee” poster. The Michigan Unemployment Agency released an updated Unemployment Compensation notice with a complete redesign. Included are detailed instructions on how to qualify for unemployment insurance and how to file for benefits by phone or online. Also, a new form...
The City of Santa Fe has released an updated City of Santa Fe Living Wage Ordinance notice. Effective March 1, 2016, the minimum wage in the city of Santa Fe will increase from $10.84 per hour to $10.91 per hour. The 7-cent increase corresponds to the increase in the Consumer Price Index (CPI) and will take place by March 1 every year. All businesses required to have a business license or...
The Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development has released an updated Minimum Wage notice for 2016. Effective Jan. 1, 2016, the minimum wage in Alaska increased from $8.75 per hour to $9.75 per hour. Subscribers will receive the new notice via both regular mail and email. Others should call our Compliance Specialists at (800) 333-3795 to inquire about obtaining one.
The D.C. Department of Employment Services has released an updated Living Wage Act of 2006 notice for 2016. Effective Jan. 1, 2016, the living wage rate has increased from $13.80 per hour to $13.84 per hour. District of Columbia government contractors and recipients of government assistance (grants, loans, tax increment financing) in the amount of $100,000 or more shall pay affiliated...
The New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions has released a new Discrimination notice. The Discrimination notice has been completely redesigned to include the list of protected classes under the New Mexico Human Rights Act. Under the act, discrimination is prohibited in employment, housing, credit, and public accommodations. The notice has been updated to include information regarding...
The South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation has released a new "Minimum Wage" notice for 2016. Effective Jan. 1, 2016, the minimum wage rate increased from $8.50 per hour to $8.55 per hour. The minimum wage for tipped employees increased from $4.25 per hour to $4.275 per hour. Subscribers will receive the new notice by both email and regular mail. Others should call our...
The Kentucky Occupations Safety and Health Program has released an updated "Safety and Health on the Job" notice. The Commonwealth of Kentucky expanded employer obligations by requiring information and training on hazards in the workplace, including all hazardous substances. Required training must be provided to all employees in a language they can understand. Also, medical,...
The California Department of Industrial Relations has released an updated Workers' Compensation notice. The Division of Workers' Compensation expanded its coverage for medical coverage to include medical equipment and travel costs. Also, Health Care Organizations (HCO) was added to the notice as an option for choosing a primary treating physician. The fill-in-the-blank sections were revised...
The Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Division of Labor has released an updated Minimum Wage Order 32 notice for 2016. Effective Jan. 1, 2016, the minimum wage rate in Colorado increased from $8.23 per hour to $8.31 per hour. The Tipped Employee Minimum Wage rate increased from $5.21 per hour to $5.29 per hour. Subscribers will receive the revised notice by both email and...
The Office of the Massachusetts Attorney General has released an updated Minimum Wage notice for 2016. Effective Jan. 1, 2016, the minimum wage in Massachusetts increased from $9.00 per hour to $10.00 per hour. Earned Sick Time regulations have been added to the minimum wage notice. Employees in Massachusetts have the right to earn and take up to 40 hours of sick leave from work per year....