Shop our products
- > Labor Law Posters
- > State-Only Labor Law Posters and Poster Bundles
> OSHA Safety Posters
- > The SS2 OSHA Safety Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Foodservice Safety Poster
- > PPE Workplace Hazard Assessment Checklist
- > Hazcom Employee Right to Know Poster
- > Fire Extinguisher Poster
- > Emergency Safety Instructions Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Safety Poster
- > MRSA Awareness Poster
- > Ergonomics Safety Information Poster
- > First Aid At-a-Glance Poster
- > Bloodborne Pathogens Safety Poster
- > All-In-One First Aid Instructions Poster
> Employee Handbooks
- > Labor Law and OSHA Safety Poster Bundles
- > OSHA Safety Programs and Compliance Kits
> Human Resource Tools
- > State Update Kits
- > Affordable Care Act Compliance Kit
- > Worker Misclassification Prevention Kit
- > All-On-One Independent Contractors Poster
- > All-On-One FCRA Notification Poster
- > HR Compliance Training Manual
- > Union-Free Workplace Poster
- > National Labor Relations Act Compliance Kit
- > FLSA Compliance Poster Subscription
- > At-Will Employment Poster
- > All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster
- > 2016 Attendance Record Forms
- > FLSA Compliance Program
- > Employer Legal Briefs Subscription
- > Wrongful Termination Prevention Kit
- > FairPay Overtime Rules Poster
- > Overtime Exemption Checklist Forms
- > See full list
- > Training Solutions
- > FMLA Compliance
> Harassment & Discrimination
- > EEO Compliance Poster Subscription
- > All-On-One ADA Compliance Poster
- > Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act Compliance Kit
- > GINA Notification Poster
- > Federal Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > California Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Sexual Harassment Fact Sheet Forms
- > California Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Race Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > Race Discrimination Is Unlawful Poster
- > Racial Diversity Awareness Poster
- > Harassment Policy Forms
- > ADA Amendments Act Compliance Kit
- > ADA Disability Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA EEO Incident Report Form
- > Wrongful Discharge Employment Manual
- See full list
> HIPAA & COBRA Compliance
- > HIPAA Compliance Program
- > CHIPRA Compliance Poster
- > COBRA Notification Poster
- > All-In-One COBRA Information Poster
- > COBRA Information Forms
- > Employer Notice to COBRA Administrator Forms
- > HIPAA Compliance Poster Subscription and Newsletter
- > All-On-One HIPAA Compliance Poster
- > HIPAA Privacy and Security Acknowledgment Forms
- > HIPAA Confidentiality Forms
- > HIPAA Authorization Forms
- > HITECH Act Security Rule Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
> Workplace Posters & Programs
- > Flu Awareness Poster Kit
- > Mandatory Indiana No Smoking Notice
- > Davis Bacon Construction Project Poster
- > Employees Working on a Government Contract Poster
- > FairPay Overtime Rules Notification Poster
- > Social Media Policy Poster
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Complete Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Basic Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Standard Edition
- > All-On-One Federal Contracts Poster
- > Drug-Free Workplace Poster
- > Workplace Health and Wellness Poster Pack
- > Workplace First Aid Poster Pack
- >See full list
- > I-9 Compliance
Enter your email address
Personnel Concepts' Research Department has been tracking trends and changes in labor law compliance and OSHA safety compliance for more than 20 years. Now, with the change in administrations in Washington, D.C., dramatic new shifts in labor law and its enforcement have taken place, first with the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), and later with stricter I-9 enforcement, an increase in EEOC activity, and the mandating of an Employee Rights Poster.
When change happens, you can read it here first. You can scroll through the most recent alerts or go directly to your state and see if there are any recent changes or updates.
You can count on Personnel Concepts as "Your Trusted Compliance Partner" to keep you alerted to evolving laws and regulations that may directly impact the way you do business and may also require you to take affirmative steps in notifying your workforce of changes.
Any changes that affect the posters you are mandated to display will be announced here. Subscribers will also receive the updated posters through the mail, while other customers will be notified of their availability for puchase.
The Missouri Department of Labor and Industrial Relations has released an updated “Minimum Wage” notice. Effective Jan. 1, 2016, the minimum wage in the state of Missouri will remain at $7.65 per hour. The lack of increase correlates with the minimal cost-of-living change based on the Consumer Price Index. Additionally, the TTD/TTY telephone number was added to the notice for...
The Massachusetts Department of Labor and Workforce Development has released an updated “Information on Employees’ Unemployment Insurance Coverage” notice. The Department of Labor and Workforce updated its application process for applying for benefits online. Applicants are no longer required to provide their social security number or security question answer to access...
The Ohio Department of Commerce Division of Industrial Compliance has released an updated “Minimum Wage” notice. Effective Jan. 1, 2016, the minimum wage in the state of Ohio will remain at $8.10 per hour. The lack of increase correlates with the minimal cost-of-living change based on the Consumer Price Index. The same evaluation and adjustment will be made by September 30th of...
The Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries has released an updated “Minimum Wage” notice. Effective Jan. 1, 2016, the minimum wage in the state of Oregon will remain at $9.25 per hour. The lack of increase correlates with the minimal cost-of-living change based on the Consumer Price Index. The same evaluation and adjustment will be made by Sept. 30th of each year. Also,...
The Michigan Licensing and Regulatory Affairs bureau has released updated "Safety and Health Protection on the Job,” “Right to Know Law” and “New or Revised SDS” notices. Michigan Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) updated its OSHA poster with revised recordkeeping and reporting requirements. Employers are now required to notify LARA within 8 hours of...
The Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce development has released updated "Unemployment Insurance Poster for Employees,” “It’s the Law,” and “Wage Regulation Act” notices. The Tennessee Department of Labor updated its Unemployment Insurance poster with a new process and website for claiming unemployment insurance benefits....
The Washington State Department of Labor & Industries has released an updated “Job Safety and Health Law” notice. The Washington State Division of Occupational Safety and Health released an updated notice with additional obligations for employers and rights for employees. If cited, employers are required to prominently display the citation near the violation and cannot...
The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs has released a new “EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement. Federal Contractors must post the “EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement in addition to the current “EEO is the Law” poster on their SS1. Updates include section revisions prohibiting employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual...
The Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry has released an updated “Safety and Health Protection on the Job” notice. The Minnesota Occupational Safety and Health Act was updated to require that employers provide a workplace free of known hazards that can cause illness. Also, the time limit for employers to report accidents resulting in any amputation, eye loss or...
The Tennessee Division of Workers' Compensation released an updated "Tennessee Workers' Compensation Insurance Posting Notice." The Tennessee Division of Workers' Compensation updated its Workers' Compensation Insurance Posting notice with the consolidation of the treating physician information and the contact information of the employer representative to notify in the event of a...
The Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services has released an updated “It’s The Law” notice. Oregon OSHA, a division of the Department of Consumer and Business Services, redesigned their state “It’s the Law” notice with a new image and color scheme. Also, the heading “Know Your Rights” was added to the notice. Although this update...
The Maryland Department of Labor Licensing and Regulation has released an updated “Equal Pay for Equal Work” notice. The Maryland Department of Labor updated its Equal Pay notice with an additional section addressing the enforcement of the Equal Pay annotated code. Whenever an employer is found in violation of the code, the commissioner shall try to resolve the issue through...
The Indiana Department of Labor Bureau of Child Labor has revised its “Teen Work Hour Restrictions” notice. The Indiana Department of Labor Bureau of Child labor revamped its Teen Work Hour Restrictions notice with updated provisions for the age groups of 16- and 17-year-olds. Sixteen-year-old teens can work 40 hours in non-school weeks and until 11 p.m. on nights followed by a...
The Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Commission has revised its “Workers’ Compensation Notice and Instruction’’ poster. The Workers’ Compensation Commission extended its acceptable time-frame for reporting death claims for benefits from one year to two years. Also, claimants are prompted to contact the Workers’ Compensation Court of Existing Claims...
The North Dakota Department of Labor and Human Rights has updated its “Minimum Wage and Work Condition Summary” notice. The North Dakota Department of Labor and Human Rights revised the Limitations on Paid Time Off section of its Wage and Work Condition Summary notice. Effective August 1, 2015, employers can withhold payment of wages if time off funds were awarded, but not...