Shop our products
- > Labor Law Posters
- > State-Only Labor Law Posters and Poster Bundles
> OSHA Safety Posters
- > The SS2 OSHA Safety Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Foodservice Safety Poster
- > PPE Workplace Hazard Assessment Checklist
- > Hazcom Employee Right to Know Poster
- > Fire Extinguisher Poster
- > Emergency Safety Instructions Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Safety Poster
- > MRSA Awareness Poster
- > Ergonomics Safety Information Poster
- > First Aid At-a-Glance Poster
- > Bloodborne Pathogens Safety Poster
- > All-In-One First Aid Instructions Poster
- > Employee Handbooks
- > Labor Law and OSHA Safety Poster Bundles
- > OSHA Safety Programs and Compliance Kits
> Human Resource Tools
- > State Update Kits
- > Affordable Care Act Compliance Kit
- > Worker Misclassification Prevention Kit
- > All-On-One Independent Contractors Poster
- > All-On-One FCRA Notification Poster
- > HR Compliance Training Manual
- > Union-Free Workplace Poster
- > National Labor Relations Act Compliance Kit
- > FLSA Compliance Poster Subscription
- > At-Will Employment Poster
- > All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster
- > 2015 Attendance Record Forms
- > FLSA Compliance Program
- > Employer Legal Briefs Subscription
- > Wrongful Termination Prevention Kit
- > FairPay Overtime Rules Poster
- > Overtime Exemption Checklist Forms
- > See full list
- > Training Solutions
- > FMLA Compliance
> Harassment & Discrimination
- > EEO Compliance Poster Subscription
- > All-On-One ADA Compliance Poster
- > Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act Compliance Kit
- > GINA Notification Poster
- > Federal Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > California Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Sexual Harassment Fact Sheet Forms
- > California Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Race Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > Race Discrimination Is Unlawful Poster
- > Racial Diversity Awareness Poster
- > Harassment Policy Forms
- > ADA Amendments Act Compliance Kit
- > ADA Disability Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA EEO Incident Report Form
- > Wrongful Discharge Employment Manual
- See full list
> HIPAA & COBRA Compliance
- > HIPAA Compliance Program
- > CHIPRA Compliance Poster
- > COBRA Notification Poster
- > All-In-One COBRA Information Poster
- > COBRA Information Forms
- > Employer Notice to COBRA Administrator Forms
- > HIPAA Compliance Poster Subscription and Newsletter
- > All-On-One HIPAA Compliance Poster
- > HIPAA Privacy and Security Acknowledgment Forms
- > HIPAA Confidentiality Forms
- > HIPAA Authorization Forms
- > HITECH Act Security Rule Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
> Workplace Posters & Programs
- > Flu Awareness Poster Kit
- > Mandatory Indiana No Smoking Notice
- > Davis Bacon Construction Project Poster
- > Employees Working on a Government Contract Poster
- > FairPay Overtime Rules Notification Poster
- > Social Media Policy Poster
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Complete Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Basic Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Standard Edition
- > All-On-One Federal Contracts Poster
- > Drug-Free Workplace Poster
- > Workplace Health and Wellness Poster Pack
- > Workplace First Aid Poster Pack
- >See full list
- > I-9 Compliance
Enter your email address
Personnel Concepts' Research Department has been tracking trends and changes in labor law compliance and OSHA safety compliance for more than 20 years. Now, with the change in administrations in Washington, D.C., dramatic new shifts in labor law and its enforcement have taken place, first with the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), and later with stricter I-9 enforcement, an increase in EEOC activity, and the mandating of an Employee Rights Poster.
When change happens, you can read it here first. You can scroll through the most recent alerts or go directly to your state and see if there are any recent changes or updates.
You can count on Personnel Concepts as "Your Trusted Compliance Partner" to keep you alerted to evolving laws and regulations that may directly impact the way you do business and may also require you to take affirmative steps in notifying your workforce of changes.
Any changes that affect the posters you are mandated to display will be announced here. Subscribers will also receive the updated posters through the mail, while other customers will be notified of their availability for puchase.
The Indiana Department of Labor Bureau of Child Labor has revised its “Teen Work Hour Restrictions” notice. The Indiana Department of Labor Bureau of Child labor revamped its Teen Work Hour Restrictions notice with updated provisions for the age groups of 16- and 17-year-olds. Sixteen-year-old teens can work 40 hours in non-school weeks and until 11 p.m. on nights followed by a...
The Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Commission has revised its “Workers’ Compensation Notice and Instruction’’ poster. The Workers’ Compensation Commission extended its acceptable time-frame for reporting death claims for benefits from one year to two years. Also, claimants are prompted to contact the Workers’ Compensation Court of Existing Claims...
The North Dakota Department of Labor and Human Rights has updated its “Minimum Wage and Work Condition Summary” notice. The North Dakota Department of Labor and Human Rights revised the Limitations on Paid Time Off section of its Wage and Work Condition Summary notice. Effective August 1, 2015, employers can withhold payment of wages if time off funds were awarded, but not...
The Iowa Division of Labor has updated its Minimum Wage poster. The Iowa Division of Labor revised the state's minimum wage notice with the updated fax number and website for reaching the agency. The revision date was also updated to 7/22/15 on this mandatory posting. Subscribers will receive the new poster via both email and snail mail. Others should call our Compliance Specialists at...
The Florida Commission on Human Relations has released an updated “Florida Law Prohibits Discrimination” notice. The Florida Commission on Human Relations updated its bilingual Discrimination notice to include “Pregnancy” as a protected class. Also, the street address for the agency was updated to reflect the most current records. Subscribers will receive the...
The Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry has released an updated “Minimum Wage” notice. Effective August 1, 2015, the minimum wage in the state of Minnesota will increase from $8.00 per hour to $9.00 per hour for large employers and from $6.50 per hour to $7.25 per hour for small employers, minor employees and training wages. For determining minimum wage, a large...
The West Virginia Division of Labor has released an updated “Wage Payment and Collection Act” notice. The West Virginia DOL updated its Wage Payment and Collection Act notice with revised provisions for payment of wages. Employers are now required to offer direct deposit as an option for payment. Pay days must occur at least twice a month, with no more than 19 days in between...
The Georgia State Board of Workers’ Compensation has released an updated “Bill of Rights for the Injured Worker” notice. The Georgia State Board of Workers’ Compensation revised their Bill of Rights for the Injured Worker notice with increased compensation rates for weekly benefits. The limit for compensation benefit rates for injured workers increased from $525 to...
The Vermont Department of Labor has released an updated “Workers’ Compensation Reinstatement Rights” notice. The state updated its Form WC-9: Notice of Workers’ Compensation Reinstatement Rights, to specify provisions for eligibility. Previously, all employers with 10 or more employees had to comply with reinstatement rights. Currently, all employers with 10...
The Massachusetts Department of Labor and Workforce Development released an updated “Fair Employment in Massachusetts” notice. Employers with 6 or more employees, state and local governments, employment agencies and labor organizations must comply with the provisions mentioned on the Fair Employment Law notice. The Massachusetts Commission against Discrimination revised its...
The Virginia Employment Commission has released an updated “Notice to Workers” Unemployment Insurance poster. The commission updated its process for claiming unemployment insurance benefits. Those who are totally unemployed must first register for work at www.vawc.virginia.gov before applying for benefits. Also, the website for making online claims was changed to...
The Louisiana Workforce Commission has released and updated 2015 “Earned Income Credit” Notice. Each year, the Earned Income Credit notice updates the gross income limits for claiming EIC in Louisiana. Earned income and adjust gross income limits for workers with one child increased from $38,511 to $39,131 ($43,941 to $44,651 if married filing jointly), from $43,756 to $44,454...
The Nevada Department of Business & Industry has released updated “Minimum Wage” and “Daily Overtime” 2015 annual bulletins. The Nevada Department of Business & Industry released a 2015 minimum wage bulletin with the rate of $7.25 per hour for employees with health benefits and $8.25 per hour for employees without health benefits. Minimum overtime rates...
The Texas Workforce Commission has released a new unemployment benefits notice. The Texas agency expanded its Payday Notice for employers that report wages for determining unemployment payment eligibility and rates. Employers that do not report wages to the Texas Workforce Commission should continue to post the existing Payday Notice instead of the new notice that includes...
The Utah Occupational Safety and Health Division has released a revised “Workplace Safety and Health in the State of Utah” notice. Utah OSHA revised the contact information on its Workplace Safety and Health notice to reflect the most current records. To file a safety complaint online or obtain more information employers and employees are directed to the new...