Shop our products
- > Labor Law Posters
- > State-Only Labor Law Posters and Poster Bundles
> OSHA Safety Posters
- > OSHA Safety Poster - SS2
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Foodservice Safety Poster
- > PPE Workplace Hazard Assessment Checklist
- > Hazcom Employee Right to Know Poster
- > Fire Extinguisher Poster
- > Emergency Safety Instructions Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Safety Poster
- > MRSA Awareness Poster
- > Ergonomics Safety Information Poster
- > First Aid At-a-Glance Poster
- > Bloodborne Pathogens Safety Poster
- > All-In-One First Aid Instructions Poster
- > Employee Handbooks
- > Labor Law and OSHA Safety Poster Bundles
- > OSHA Safety Programs and Compliance Kits
> Human Resource Tools
- > State Update Kits
- > Affordable Care Act Compliance Kit
- > Worker Misclassification Prevention Kit
- > All-On-One Independent Contractors Poster
- > All-On-One FCRA Notification Poster
- > HR Compliance Training Manual
- > Union-Free Workplace Poster
- > All-On-One NLRA Compliance Poster
- > National Labor Relations Act Compliance Kit
- > NLRA Employee Rights Poster
- > FLSA Compliance Poster Subscription
- > At-Will Employment Poster
- > All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster
- > 2015 Attendance Record Forms
- > FLSA Compliance Program
- > Employer Legal Briefs Subscription
- > Wrongful Termination Prevention Kit
- > FairPay Overtime Rules Poster
- > Overtime Exemption Checklist Forms
- > See full list
- > Training Solutions
- > FMLA Compliance
> Harassment & Discrimination
- > EEO Compliance Poster Subscription
- > All-On-One ADA Compliance Poster
- > Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act Compliance Kit
- > GINA Notification Poster
- > Federal Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > California Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Sexual Harassment Fact Sheet Forms
- > California Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Race Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > Race Discrimination Is Unlawful Poster
- > Racial Diversity Awareness Poster
- > Harassment Policy Forms
- > ADA Amendments Act Compliance Kit
- > ADA Disability Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA EEO Incident Report Form
- > Wrongful Discharge Employment Manual
- See full list
> HIPAA & COBRA Compliance
- > HIPAA Compliance Program
- > CHIPRA Compliance Poster
- > COBRA Notification Poster
- > All-In-One COBRA Information Poster
- > COBRA Information Forms
- > Employer Notice to COBRA Administrator Forms
- > HIPAA Compliance Poster Subscription and Newsletter
- > All-On-One HIPAA Compliance Poster
- > HIPAA Privacy and Security Acknowledgment Forms
- > HIPAA Confidentiality Forms
- > HIPAA Authorization Forms
- > HITECH Act Security Rule Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
> Workplace Posters & Programs
- > Flu Awareness Poster Kit
- > Mandatory Indiana No Smoking Notice
- > Davis Bacon Construction Project Poster
- > Employees Working on a Government Contract Poster
- > FairPay Overtime Rules Notification Poster
- > Social Media Policy Poster
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Complete Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Basic Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Standard Edition
- > All-On-One Federal Contracts Poster
- > Workplace Policy Poster SS-7
- > Drug-Free Workplace Poster
- > Workplace Health and Wellness Poster Pack
- > Workplace First Aid Poster Pack
- >See full list
- > I-9 Compliance
Enter your email address
Personnel Concepts' Research Department has been tracking trends and changes in labor law compliance and OSHA safety compliance for more than 20 years. Now, with the change in administrations in Washington, D.C., dramatic new shifts in labor law and its enforcement have taken place, first with the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), and later with stricter I-9 enforcement, an increase in EEOC activity, and the mandating of an Employee Rights Poster.
When change happens, you can read it here first. You can scroll through the most recent alerts or go directly to your state and see if there are any recent changes or updates.
You can count on Personnel Concepts as "Your Trusted Compliance Partner" to keep you alerted to evolving laws and regulations that may directly impact the way you do business and may also require you to take affirmative steps in notifying your workforce of changes.
Any changes that affect the posters you are mandated to display will be announced here. Subscribers will also receive the updated posters through the mail, while other customers will be notified of their availability for puchase.
The Vermont Department of Labor has released an updated “Workers’ Compensation Reinstatement Rights” notice. The state updated its Form WC-9: Notice of Workers’ Compensation Reinstatement Rights, to specify provisions for eligibility. Previously, all employers with 10 or more employees had to comply with reinstatement rights. Currently, all employers with 10...
The Massachusetts Department of Labor and Workforce Development released an updated “Fair Employment in Massachusetts” notice. Employers with 6 or more employees, state and local governments, employment agencies and labor organizations must comply with the provisions mentioned on the Fair Employment Law notice. The Massachusetts Commission against Discrimination revised its...
The Virginia Employment Commission has released an updated “Notice to Workers” Unemployment Insurance poster. The commission updated its process for claiming unemployment insurance benefits. Those who are totally unemployed must first register for work at www.vawc.virginia.gov before applying for benefits. Also, the website for making online claims was changed to...
The Louisiana Workforce Commission has released and updated 2015 “Earned Income Credit” Notice. Each year, the Earned Income Credit notice updates the gross income limits for claiming EIC in Louisiana. Earned income and adjust gross income limits for workers with one child increased from $38,511 to $39,131 ($43,941 to $44,651 if married filing jointly), from $43,756 to $44,454...
The Nevada Department of Business & Industry has released updated “Minimum Wage” and “Daily Overtime” 2015 annual bulletins. The Nevada Department of Business & Industry released a 2015 minimum wage bulletin with the rate of $7.25 per hour for employees with health benefits and $8.25 per hour for employees without health benefits. Minimum overtime rates...
The Texas Workforce Commission has released a new unemployment benefits notice. The Texas agency expanded its Payday Notice for employers that report wages for determining unemployment payment eligibility and rates. Employers that do not report wages to the Texas Workforce Commission should continue to post the existing Payday Notice instead of the new notice that includes...
The Utah Occupational Safety and Health Division has released a revised “Workplace Safety and Health in the State of Utah” notice. Utah OSHA revised the contact information on its Workplace Safety and Health notice to reflect the most current records. To file a safety complaint online or obtain more information employers and employees are directed to the new...
The Massachusetts Commission against Discrimination Development has released a new “Parental Leave” notice. The Commission against Discrimination expanded its maternal leave law to create a gender-neutral parental leave law. Employers with six or more employees must allow eight weeks of unpaid leave for the purpose of giving birth or for the placement of a child under the age of...
The Oklahoma Office of Civil Rights Enforcement has released an updated “Discrimination” notice. The Office of Civil Rights of Enforcement updated its notice by expanding discrimination protection to acts of harassment and retaliation. Also, the web and mailing addresses were revised to reflect the most current records. Subscribers will receive the updated notice by both...
The Connecticut Department of Labor Wage and Workplace Standards Division has released an updated “Paid Sick Leave” notice. The department revised its paid sick leave notice by adding provisions to the dates needed to determine paid sick leave for employees. Employers are only required to provide sick leave if they have 50 or more employees during the week of Oct. 1 each year....
The Missouri Division of Employment Security has released an updated “Unemployment Insurance Benefits” notice. The Division of Employment Security revised its notice to update their process for creating claims and checking claim status for unemployment insurance. Claimants no longer have to file weekly payment requests, but can obtain information about claims already filed via...
The Delaware Department of Labor has released an updated “Discrimination” notice. A new notice is needd because the Delaware Department of Labor Division of Industrial Affairs revised its Persons with Disabilities Employment Protections Act. Effective Feb. 1, 2015, the number of employees to make disability discrimination applicable within the workplace decreased from 15 or more...
The Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation released has updated its “Tipped Employees” and “Equal Pay for Equal Work” notices. The Department of Labor updated its Tipped Employees notice with a chart of employer requirements, tip credits allowed and total hourly rates organized by county and wage rate. The Equal Pay notice was revised with contact...
The West Virginia Human Rights Commission has released an updated “Human Rights Act” notice. The West Virginia Human Rights Act notice was revised to update its list of protected classes by replacing “handicap” with “disability” on the notice. Contact information was also updated to include a toll-free number and web address to contact the Human Rights...
The Tennessee Division of Workers’ Compensation has released an updated “Workers’ Compensation Insurance Posting Notice.” The Tennessee Division of Workers’ Compensation updated its posting notice in order to introduce Form C-42, which acts as an agreement between employer and employee for choosing a physician in workers’ compensation cases. Also, the...