Shop our products
- > Labor Law Posters
- > State-Only Labor Law Posters and Poster Bundles
> OSHA Safety Posters
- > The SS2 OSHA Safety Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Foodservice Safety Poster
- > PPE Workplace Hazard Assessment Checklist
- > Hazcom Employee Right to Know Poster
- > Fire Extinguisher Poster
- > Emergency Safety Instructions Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Safety Poster
- > MRSA Awareness Poster
- > Ergonomics Safety Information Poster
- > First Aid At-a-Glance Poster
- > Bloodborne Pathogens Safety Poster
- > All-In-One First Aid Instructions Poster
- > Labor Law and OSHA Safety Poster Bundles
- > OSHA Safety Programs and Compliance Kits
> Human Resource Tools
- > State Update Kits
- > Affordable Care Act Compliance Kit
- > Worker Misclassification Prevention Kit
- > All-On-One Independent Contractors Poster
- > All-On-One FCRA Notification Poster
- > HR Compliance Training Manual
- > Union-Free Workplace Poster
- > National Labor Relations Act Compliance Kit
- > FLSA Compliance Poster Subscription
- > At-Will Employment Poster
- > All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster
- > 2016 Attendance Record Forms
- > Employer Legal Briefs Subscription
- > Wrongful Termination Prevention Kit
- > Overtime Exemption Checklist Forms
- > See full list
- > Training Solutions
- > FMLA Compliance
> Harassment & Discrimination
- > EEO Compliance Poster Subscription
- > All-On-One ADA Compliance Poster
- > Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act Compliance Kit
- > GINA Notification Poster
- > Federal Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > California Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Sexual Harassment Fact Sheet Forms
- > California Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Race Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > Race Discrimination Is Unlawful Poster
- > Racial Diversity Awareness Poster
- > Harassment Policy Forms
- > ADA Amendments Act Compliance Kit
- > ADA Disability Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA EEO Incident Report Form
- > Wrongful Discharge Employment Manual
- See full list
> HIPAA & COBRA Compliance
- > HIPAA Compliance Program
- > CHIPRA Compliance Poster
- > COBRA Notification Poster
- > All-In-One COBRA Information Poster
- > COBRA Information Forms
- > Employer Notice to COBRA Administrator Forms
- > HIPAA Compliance Poster Subscription and Newsletter
- > All-On-One HIPAA Compliance Poster
- > HIPAA Privacy and Security Acknowledgment Forms
- > HIPAA Confidentiality Forms
- > HIPAA Authorization Forms
- > HITECH Act Security Rule Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
> Workplace Posters & Programs
- > Flu Awareness Poster Kit
- > Mandatory Indiana No Smoking Notice
- > Davis Bacon Construction Project Poster
- > Employees Working on a Government Contract Poster
- > Social Media Policy Poster
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Complete Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Basic Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Standard Edition
- > All-On-One Federal Contracts Poster
- > Drug-Free Workplace Poster
- > Workplace Health and Wellness Poster Pack
- > Workplace First Aid Poster Pack
- >See full list
- > I-9 Compliance
Enter your email address
Personnel Concepts' Research Department has been tracking trends and changes in labor law compliance and OSHA safety compliance for more than 20 years. Now, with the change in administrations in Washington, D.C., dramatic new shifts in labor law and its enforcement have taken place, first with the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), and later with stricter I-9 enforcement, an increase in EEOC activity, and the mandating of an Employee Rights Poster.
When change happens, you can read it here first. You can scroll through the most recent alerts or go directly to your state and see if there are any recent changes or updates.
You can count on Personnel Concepts as "Your Trusted Compliance Partner" to keep you alerted to evolving laws and regulations that may directly impact the way you do business and may also require you to take affirmative steps in notifying your workforce of changes.
Any changes that affect the posters you are mandated to display will be announced here. Subscribers will also receive the updated posters through the mail, while other customers will be notified of their availability for puchase.
The North Carolina Department of Labor has released a new OSH Notice to Employees poster. The North Carolina Department of Labor expanded the Discrimination section of the OSH notice with additional actions protected against discrimination from employers. Employees are permitted to raise health and safety concerns and report work related injury and illnesses without facing retaliation from...
The Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Civil Rights Division has released new Pregnancy Accommodation and updated Anti-Discrimination notices. Effective Aug. 10, 2016, the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act makes it discriminatory or unfair employment practice if an employer fails to provide reasonable accommodation to an applicant or employee who is pregnant, physically recovering from...
The City of San Diego has released new Minimum Wage and Earned Sick Leave notices. Effective July 11, 2016, the minimum wage in the city of San Diego increased from $10.00 per hour to $10.50 per hour. Additionally, employers must provide employees on hour of earned sick leave for every thirty hours worked. San Diego’s Minimum Wage Ordinance and earned sick leave requirements...
The Virginia Department of Labor and Industry has released an updated Job Safety and Health Protection notice. The Virginia Department of Labor and Industry revised its Job Safety and Health Protection notice to match requirements set by the Federal OSHA update. The time frame for Virginia employers to report hospitalizations, amputations and loss of an eye to VOSH increased from eight...
The Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry has released an updated Minimum Wage notice. Effective Aug. 1, 2016, the minimum wage in the state of Minnesota will increase from $9.00 per hour to $9.50 per hour for large employers and from $7.25 per hour to $7.75 per hour for small employers, minor employees and training wages. For determining minimum wage, a large employer is defined...
The Georgia State Board of Workers’ Compensation has revised its Bill of Rights for the Injured Worker notice with increased compensation rates for weekly benefits. The limit for compensation benefit rates for injured workers increased from $550 to $575 per week. Compensation for lower-paying jobs increased from $367 to $383 per week. The limits for a widowed spouse’s total...
The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development has released a new Bone Marrow and Organ Donation Leave Act notice. Employers with 50 or more permanent employees most comply with the new Bone Marrow and Organ Donation Act adopted by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce. Employees who have worked more than 52 consecutive weeks and for at least 1000 hours are allowed up to six weeks of...
The Idaho Department of Labor has released an updated “Unemployment Insurance Benefits” notice. The Idaho Department of Labor released an updated Unemployment Insurance Benefits notice with a redesign. Claims for unemployment insurance are no longer accepted in DOL offices. All claims must be filed online at labor.idaho.gov/claimantportal . Also the name of agency officials and...
The cities of Los Angeles, Pasadena and Santa Monica released new Minimum Wage notices. Effective July 1, 2016, the minimum wage in the cities of Los Angeles, Pasadena and Santa Monica will increase from $10.00 per hour to $10.50 per hour for employers with 26 or more employees. The 50-cent increase is the first of five increases that will result in a $15.00 minimum wage by 2020. Hotel...
The Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries released an updated “Minimum Wage” notice. Effective July 1, 2016, the minimum wage in the state of Oregon will increase from $9.25 per hour to $9.50 per hour in nonurban counties and to $9.75 per hour in Portland Metro and other remaining counties. New sections on “Regions” and “Employee Location” were added...
The West Virginia Human Rights Commission has released an updated Human Rights Act notice. The West Virginia Human Rights Act notice was updated with the addition of the West Virginia Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act, which prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions. Also, “Persons with Disabilities who Utilize...
The Missouri Department of Labor and Industrial Relations has released an updated Youth Employment notice. The Missouri Department of Labor Division of Labor Standards updated the posting notice for employers employing workers under the age 16. In addition to school officials and their designees, parents of home-schooled children now have the ability to issue work certificates. Both 14- and...
The Georgia Department of Labor has released an updated Child Labor Summary Sheet notice. The Georgia DOL revised the state's Child Labor Summary Sheet with updated age limits for requiring work permits. Now, 16- and 17-year-old minors no longer require a work permit for employment. All minors 15 years of age and under are required to obtain an employment certificate before starting work....
The District of Columbia Department of Employment Services has released updated “Minimum Wage,” “Living Wage” and “Family and Medical Leave Act” notices. The Department of Employment Services revised its Minimum Wage poster to reflect revisions to their list of employees with minimum wage and overtime exemptions. Adult learners between the ages of...
The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) has released an updated Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) notice. The Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division (WHD) released an updated Family and Medical Leave Act poster. The WHD has stated that the February 2013 and April 2016 versions are both still effective and can be used to fulfill the posting requirement. The changes to the April 2016...