Shop our products
- > All-On-One Labor Law Posters
- > State-Only Labor Law Posters
> OSHA Safety Posters
- > OSHA Safety Poster SS2
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Foodservice Safety Poster
- > PPE Workplace Hazard Assessment Checklist
- > Hazcom Employee Right to Know Poster
- > Fire Extinguisher Poster
- > Forklift Operating Rules Poster
- > Emergency Safety Instructions Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Safety Poster
- > MRSA Awareness Poster
- > Ergonomics Safety Information Poster
- > Lockout Tagout Poster
- > First Aid At-a-Glance Poster
- > California Forklift Operating Rules Poster
- > Bloodborne Pathogens Safety Poster
- > All-In-One First Aid Instructions Poster
- > Employee Handbooks
- > Labor & OSHA Poster Bundles
- > OSHA Programs & Kits
> Human Resource Tools
- > Affordable Care Act Compliance Kit
- > Worker Misclassification Prevention Kit
- > All-On-One Independent Contractors Poster
- > FCRA Compliance Kit
- > All-On-One FCRA Notification Poster
- > HR Compliance Training Manual
- > Union-Free Workplace Poster
- > All-On-One NLRA Compliance Poster
- > National Labor Relations Act Compliance Kit
- > NLRA Employee Rights Poster
- > FLSA Compliance Poster Subscription
- > At-Will Employment Poster
- > All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster
- > 2013 Attendance Record Forms
- > FLSA Compliance Program
- > Employer Legal Briefs Subscription
- > Wrongful Termination Prevention Kit
- > FairPay Overtime Rules Poster
- > Overtime Exemption Checklist Forms
- > See full list
- > 2014 State Update Kits
- > FMLA Compliance
> Harassment & Discrimination
- > EEO Compliance Poster Subscription
- > All-On-One ADA Compliance Poster
- > Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act Compliance Kit
- > GINA Notification Poster
- > Federal Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > California Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Sexual Harassment Fact Sheet Forms
- > California Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Race Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > Race Discrimination Is Unlawful Poster
- > Racial Diversity Awareness Poster
- > Harassment Policy Forms
- > ADA Amendments Act Compliance Kit
- > ADA Disability Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA EEO Incident Report Form
- > Wrongful Discharge Employment Manual
- See full list
> HIPAA & COBRA Compliance
- > HIPAA Compliance Program
- > Health Care Reform Employee Information Poster
- > Benefit Plan Compliance Poster Subscription
- > CHIPRA Compliance Poster
- > COBRA Notification Poster
- > All-In-One COBRA Information Poster
- > COBRA Information Forms
- > Employer Notice to COBRA Administrator Forms
- > COBRA Election Notice Forms
- > HIPAA Compliance Poster Subscription and Newsletter
- > All-On-One HIPAA Compliance Poster
- > HIPAA Privacy and Security Acknowledgment Forms
- > HIPAA Confidentiality Forms
- > HIPAA Authorization Forms
- > HITECH Act Security Rule Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
> Workplace Posters & Programs
- > Flu Awareness Poster Kit
- > 2013 California Employer Update Kit
- > Indiana No Smoking Notice Now Mandatory
- > NLRA Rights Poster for Federal Contractors
- > Davis Bacon Construction Project Poster
- > Employees Working on a Government Contract Poster
- > USERRA Military Service Member Notification Poster
- > USERRA Military Leave Compliance Program
- > FairPay Overtime Rules Notification Poster
- > Social Media Policy Poster
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Complete Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Basic Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Standard Edition
- > All-On-One Federal Contracts Poster
- > Workplace Policy Poster SS-7
- > Drug-Free Workplace Poster
- > Workplace Health and Wellness Poster Pack
- > Workplace First Aid Poster Pack
- > Pandemic Flu Workplace Preparedness Kit
- >See full list
- > I-9 Compliance
Enter your email address
Personnel Concepts' Research Department has been tracking trends and changes in labor law compliance and OSHA safety compliance for more than 20 years. Now, with the change in administrations in Washington, D.C., dramatic new shifts in labor law and its enforcement have taken place, first with the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), and later with stricter I-9 enforcement, an increase in EEOC activity, and the mandating of an Employee Rights Poster.
When change happens, you can read it here first. You can scroll through the most recent alerts or go directly to your state and see if there are any recent changes or updates.
You can count on Personnel Concepts as "Your Trusted Compliance Partner" to keep you alerted to evolving laws and regulations that may directly impact the way you do business and may also require you to take affirmative steps in notifying your workforce of changes.
Any changes that affect the posters you are mandated to display will be announced here. Subscribers will also receive the updated posters through the mail, while other customers will be notified of their availability for puchase.
The Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations has released an updated “Wage and Hour Laws” notice. The Hawaii Department of Labor revised its Wage and Hour Laws notice to reflect the upcoming minimum wage increases. Effective Jan. 1, 2015, the minimum wage in the state of Hawaii will increase from $7.25 per hour to $7.75 per hour. The 50 cent increase is the first of...
The Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation released an updated “Work Permit for Minors” notice. According to the agency, employers now must keep work permits on file for three years. Work permits are no longer available in high schools throughout the state, they can be found and submitted online. Also, additional occupation restrictions were added for all...
The California Department of Industrial Relations has released an updated “Safety and Health Protection on the Job” notice. Cal/OSHA revised the notice to reflect the most current contact information for reaching the offices of the division of Occupational Safety and Health. The Concord location has been removed from the contact list and replaced with an office in American...
The Nebraska Department of Labor released an updated “Unemployment Insurance Advisement of Benefit Rights” notice. Sections 003-007 of Chapter 4, Title 219, were added to the notice to make public revised provisions for claiming and sustaining unemployment insurance benefits. Effective immediately, a claimant who has drawn benefits for over six weeks will be required to expand...
The Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development released an updated “Unemployment Insurance” notice. According to the revisions, there have been several updates for contacting the Alaska Department of Labor. The email address, telephone numbers and instructions for applying for unemployment insurance benefits have been revised to reflect the most current information....
The Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry has released an updated “Minimum Wage” notice. Effective Aug. 1, 2014, the minimum wage in the state of Minnesota will increase from $6.15 per hour to $8.00 per hour for large employers and from $5.25 per hour to $6.50 per hour for small employers, minor employees and training wages. For determining minimum wage, a large...
The Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations has released an updated “Minimum Wage” notice. Effective Jan 1, 2015, the minimum wage in the state of Hawaii will increase from $7.25 per hour to $7.75 per hour. The 50 cent increase is the first of four increases taking place on Jan 1st for the next four years. The new rates will phase in as follows: -$7.50...
The New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions has released a new “Notice on Human Trafficking.” The New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions released the new “Notice on Human Trafficking,” which is mandatory to post for all New Mexico employers. The notice provides hotline information for the New Mexico and National Human Trafficking Resource Centers....
The Rhode Island Commission for Human Rights has released an updated “Discrimination is Illegal” notice. According to the Rhode Island Commission for Human Rights, state law prohibits employers from asking applicants about arrest records, and makes it unlawful to ask about convictions until at or after the first interview. Also, “terms and conditions” was...
The New Jersey Division of Civil Rights has released updated “Discrimination in Employment,” “Discrimination in Public Accommodation” and “Discrimination in Housing” notices. According to the Division of Civil Rights, “Pregnancy” is now a protected class in respect to employment processes, public accommodation services/privileges, and real...
The Delaware Department of Labor has released an updated “Discrimination” notice. According to the department, “Gender Identity” is now a class legally protected against discrimination. Also the “last revised” date has been updated to 5/13/2014. Delaware update subscribers will receive the revised poster both by email and regular mail. Others...
The Delaware minimum wage is set to rise to $7.75 an hour on June 1, a 50-cent increase over the current rate of $7.25 an hour. On June 1, 2015, the rate will increase once again by 50 cents to $8.25 an hour. Delaware last raised its minimum wage in 2009 to its current level. Once fully enacted, Delaware will have the same minimum wage rate as neighboring New Jersey. Update subscribers...
The Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development has released an updated "Safety and Protection on the Job" notice. According to the update, the United States Department of Labor has jurisdiction only with respect to private employment, and discrimination complaints by public employees will not be accepted by the U.S. DOL OSHA. With the revision, contact information for...
The South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission has released a new notice entitled “Workers’ Compensation Compliance Poster.” Contact information for the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission was revised to reflect the most up-to-date information. Also, spaces were provided on the notice for employers to fill-in the workers’ compensation...
The New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions has released an updated “New Mexico Minimum Wage Act” Notice. According to the agency, the definition of a United States employee was revised to include individuals employed by the state or any political subdivision of the state. In Section 50-4-24, changes were made for employer obligations to provide overtime pay for employees...