Shop our products
- > Labor Law Posters
- > State-Only Labor Law Posters and Poster Bundles
> OSHA Safety Posters
- > OSHA Safety Poster - SS2
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Foodservice Safety Poster
- > PPE Workplace Hazard Assessment Checklist
- > Hazcom Employee Right to Know Poster
- > Fire Extinguisher Poster
- > Emergency Safety Instructions Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Safety Poster
- > MRSA Awareness Poster
- > Ergonomics Safety Information Poster
- > First Aid At-a-Glance Poster
- > Bloodborne Pathogens Safety Poster
- > All-In-One First Aid Instructions Poster
- > Employee Handbooks
- > Labor Law and OSHA Safety Poster Bundles
- > OSHA Safety Programs and Compliance Kits
> Human Resource Tools
- > State Update Kits
- > Affordable Care Act Compliance Kit
- > Worker Misclassification Prevention Kit
- > All-On-One Independent Contractors Poster
- > FCRA Compliance Kit
- > All-On-One FCRA Notification Poster
- > HR Compliance Training Manual
- > Union-Free Workplace Poster
- > All-On-One NLRA Compliance Poster
- > National Labor Relations Act Compliance Kit
- > NLRA Employee Rights Poster
- > FLSA Compliance Poster Subscription
- > At-Will Employment Poster
- > All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster
- > 2015 Attendance Record Forms
- > FLSA Compliance Program
- > Employer Legal Briefs Subscription
- > Wrongful Termination Prevention Kit
- > FairPay Overtime Rules Poster
- > Overtime Exemption Checklist Forms
- > See full list
- > Training Solutions
- > FMLA Compliance
> Harassment & Discrimination
- > EEO Compliance Poster Subscription
- > All-On-One ADA Compliance Poster
- > Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act Compliance Kit
- > GINA Notification Poster
- > Federal Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > California Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Sexual Harassment Fact Sheet Forms
- > California Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Race Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > Race Discrimination Is Unlawful Poster
- > Racial Diversity Awareness Poster
- > Harassment Policy Forms
- > ADA Amendments Act Compliance Kit
- > ADA Disability Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA EEO Incident Report Form
- > Wrongful Discharge Employment Manual
- See full list
> HIPAA & COBRA Compliance
- > HIPAA Compliance Program
- > CHIPRA Compliance Poster
- > COBRA Notification Poster
- > All-In-One COBRA Information Poster
- > COBRA Information Forms
- > Employer Notice to COBRA Administrator Forms
- > HIPAA Compliance Poster Subscription and Newsletter
- > All-On-One HIPAA Compliance Poster
- > HIPAA Privacy and Security Acknowledgment Forms
- > HIPAA Confidentiality Forms
- > HIPAA Authorization Forms
- > HITECH Act Security Rule Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
> Workplace Posters & Programs
- > Flu Awareness Poster Kit
- > Mandatory Indiana No Smoking Notice
- > Davis Bacon Construction Project Poster
- > Employees Working on a Government Contract Poster
- > FairPay Overtime Rules Notification Poster
- > Social Media Policy Poster
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Complete Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Basic Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Standard Edition
- > All-On-One Federal Contracts Poster
- > Workplace Policy Poster SS-7
- > Drug-Free Workplace Poster
- > Workplace Health and Wellness Poster Pack
- > Workplace First Aid Poster Pack
- > Pandemic Flu Workplace Preparedness Kit
- >See full list
- > I-9 Compliance
Enter your email address
Personnel Concepts' Research Department has been tracking trends and changes in labor law compliance and OSHA safety compliance for more than 20 years. Now, with the change in administrations in Washington, D.C., dramatic new shifts in labor law and its enforcement have taken place, first with the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), and later with stricter I-9 enforcement, an increase in EEOC activity, and the mandating of an Employee Rights Poster.
When change happens, you can read it here first. You can scroll through the most recent alerts or go directly to your state and see if there are any recent changes or updates.
You can count on Personnel Concepts as "Your Trusted Compliance Partner" to keep you alerted to evolving laws and regulations that may directly impact the way you do business and may also require you to take affirmative steps in notifying your workforce of changes.
Any changes that affect the posters you are mandated to display will be announced here. Subscribers will also receive the updated posters through the mail, while other customers will be notified of their availability for puchase.
The Connecticut Department of Labor Wage and Workplace Standards Division has released an updated “Paid Sick Leave” notice. The department revised its paid sick leave notice by adding provisions to the dates needed to determine paid sick leave for employees. Employers are only required to provide sick leave if they have 50 or more employees during the week of Oct. 1 each year....
The Missouri Division of Employment Security has released an updated “Unemployment Insurance Benefits” notice. The Division of Employment Security revised its notice to update their process for creating claims and checking claim status for unemployment insurance. Claimants no longer have to file weekly payment requests, but can obtain information about claims already filed via...
The Delaware Department of Labor has released an updated “Discrimination” notice. A new notice is needd because the Delaware Department of Labor Division of Industrial Affairs revised its Persons with Disabilities Employment Protections Act. Effective Feb. 1, 2015, the number of employees to make disability discrimination applicable within the workplace decreased from 15 or more...
The Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation released has updated its “Tipped Employees” and “Equal Pay for Equal Work” notices. The Department of Labor updated its Tipped Employees notice with a chart of employer requirements, tip credits allowed and total hourly rates organized by county and wage rate. The Equal Pay notice was revised with contact...
The West Virginia Human Rights Commission has released an updated “Human Rights Act” notice. The West Virginia Human Rights Act notice was revised to update its list of protected classes by replacing “handicap” with “disability” on the notice. Contact information was also updated to include a toll-free number and web address to contact the Human Rights...
The Tennessee Division of Workers’ Compensation has released an updated “Workers’ Compensation Insurance Posting Notice.” The Tennessee Division of Workers’ Compensation updated its posting notice in order to introduce Form C-42, which acts as an agreement between employer and employee for choosing a physician in workers’ compensation cases. Also, the...
The Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development has released an updated “Wage and Hour Act” notice. Effective Feb.24, 2015, the minimum wage in the state of Alaska will increase from $7.75 per hour to $8.75 per hour. The $1 increase is the first of two scheduled increases to take place; the second will increase the minimum wage to $9.75 per hour on Jan. 1, 2016. Also,...
The New Hampshire Department of Labor has released a new “Equal Pay” notice. Effective Jan.1, 2015, the New Hampshire Department Labor enacted its Equal Pay Law (RSA 275:37), making it illegal to pay employees different wages for the same work based solely on sex. The non-retaliation provisions of the statute prohibit retaliation against employees that file charges,...
The Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries has released an updated “Family Leave Act” notice. Effective immediately, Oregon employers with 25 or more employees must comply with the updates outlined on the revised Family Leave Act notice. “Foster placement” was added as an acceptable act to activate Family Leave. Also, employees are entitled to two weeks of...
The Massachusetts Department of Labor and Workforce Development has released an updated “Minimum Wage” notice. Effective Jan.1, 2015, the minimum wage in the state of Massachusetts increased from $8 per hour to $9 per hour. The $1 increase is the first of three scheduled increases taking place on Jan. 1 of each year until 2017. The new rates will phase in as follows:...
The South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation has released a new “Minimum Wage” notice. Effective Jan. 1, 2015, the minimum wage increased from $7.25 per hour to $8.50 per hour. Employers of tipped employees must pay a cash wage of no less than $4.25. The $1.25 increase is the result of recently passed state legislature and does not depict any future adjustments. ...
The Nebraska Department of Labor has released an updated “Minimum Wage” Notice. Effective Jan 1, 2015, the minimum wage in the state of Nebraska increased from $7.25 per hour to $8.00 per hour. The 75-cent increase is the first of two increases taking place on Jan 1, 2015, and 2016. The new rates for standard employees will phase in as follows:/p> -$8.00 per hour...
The New York Department of Labor has released an updated “Minimum Wage” notice. Effective Dec. 31, 2014, the minimum wage in the state of New York increased from $8.00 per hour to $8.75 per hour. The 75 cent increase is the first of two scheduled increases. The minimum wage in New York State will increase again to $9 per hour on Dec. 31, 2015. Subscribers will...
The Illinois Department of Human Rights has released a new “Pregnancy and Your Rights in the Workplace” notice. Effective Jan. 1, 2015, the Illinois Human Rights Act will offer additional protections for pregnant women in the workplace and responsibilities for employers including the posting of the newly released poster. Pregnant women now have the right to ask an employer for...
The Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations has released an updated “Wage and Hour Laws” notice. The Hawaii Department of Labor revised its Wage and Hour Laws notice to reflect the upcoming minimum wage increases. Effective Jan. 1, 2015, the minimum wage in the state of Hawaii will increase from $7.25 per hour to $7.75 per hour. The 50 cent increase is the first of...